Wednesday 8 September 2010

Reading

Enjoy reading? Browse in your local libarary instead of the book shop! If you are looking for a particular title they may be able to order it for you. You can usually keep a book for three weeks, which will make you actually read it.


If you are anything like me, you`ll probably have collected loads of books over the years which you never actually read. Your library will also be happy to accept donations of your unwanted books, regardless of their state. Do you really need to own and keep every book you`ve read?
 
I sell some of my better and more valuable books on ebay or amazon, but for the cheaper ones, it`s often more hassle than it is worth. So I used to donate them to charity shops, but since I started using librarys  I like the thought of giving something back to them. Libraries are usually underfunded, and it would be a shame for them to disappear! They need your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment